25 May Oracle Developer (Outside IR35)
£400 – £500 per day
We are closely working with a Digital Transformation Services Provider. They have undertaken a large-scale, confidential project at a leading organisation, and they are looking for a few Oracle Developers to help them deliver it. Outside IR35
- Softwares: Oracle version 10g onwards
- SQL Knowledge – Should have good hands on experience in creating packages, procedure, functions, triggers, collections, Scheduler jobs, External tables, UTL_FILE, complex and advanced SQL queries. Performance tuning.
- Unix knowledge – Should know basic script writing, executing a procedure, handling file transfer related commands.
- Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, Putty, Tortoise SVN, Oracle Reports builder.
- Experience of working in Agile environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- JIRA experience
- BNFS domain experience
- Experience of working with peers from other teams
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
- QA and change management procedures
Location: London, UK
Job Reference: TLCT0773
To apply or for more details please email email@example.com
|Job Category||Contract, Developer|