03 Jun Functional Consultant (Salesforce) – Outside IR35
£450 – £550 per day
We are closely working with a Digital Transformation Services Provider. They have undertaken a large-scale, web-application modernisation project with a large Public Sector organisation. They are looking for a Functional Consultant (Salesforce) to help them deliver the Salesforce part of this Digital Transformation project. Outside IR35
- In-depth knowledge of overall Salesforce.com ecosystem and solution components including Salesforce platform & AppExchange apps.
- Experience in conceptualizing complex solutions using Salesforce.com platform and driving sales/pre-sales activities of the solution offering as proposition to clients.
- Customer facing skills to drive large multi-country complex engagements on CRM platforms (preferably on Salesforce.com).
- Comprehend the Business/IT drivers and work with the Stakeholders to arrive at the Salesforce.com Rollout Strategy, be it migration, transformation or consolidation.
- Understand customer’s business requirements and technical environment to architect the optimal solution.
- Design solutions on the Salesforce.com Platform leveraging design patterns (standards & solution specific).
- Experience on business development and Pre-sales activities and ability to understand the business requirements to come up with demos and winning solutions.
- Collaborate with the different product vendors/app groups while designing the interfaces with 3rd party services, backend systems and various monitoring/analytical tools.
- Must have worked in at least 8-10 Salesforce.com implementation projects as Architect or Technical Lead or Lead developer providing Implementation, Enhancement and support services.
- Nice to have experience in large scale customer transformation projects where Salesforce.com has replaced legacy CRM system based on other CRM suites.
- Experienced in working with agile methodology and being part of Scrum/Done teams.
- Experience in developing APEX classes, Triggers, Lightning components, Visual force pages, Controllers, Workflows, Process builder, Approval Processes, SOAP & REST API Integration.
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Experience & Lightning Components implementation.
- Good experience with Enterprise Integration and ETL tools.
- Conforming to Software Development Life Cycle processes and Force.com configuration best practices during implementation.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and relevant implementation best practices.
- Mentoring and training new hires on Salesforce platform and build teams.
- Must have very good communication skills (both verbal & written); prior customer facing experience is preferred.
- Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products
- Certifications: Must be Salesforce.com PD1, Sales cloud/ Service cloud, and couple of architect specialization certifications (e.g. Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer, Integration Architecture Designer). Nice to have Salesforce PD-2, TOGAF, PMP certifications.
If this opportunity is of interest please APPLY within.
|Job Category||Contract, Developer|