09 Sep CGC9 Account Manager TMT – DUBLIN
Account Manager – Telco, Media & Technology
Base £55k OTE £110k uncapped + benefits
About our client
Our client is one of Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. They work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
Working in their Sales division, expanding their pipeline. They are looking for an Account Manager to join their Telco, Media & Technology sector, with a proven record of accomplishment in selling IT Infrastructure Solutions and Professional & Managed Services.
You will find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development and career progression, and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a dynamic, action-orientated and supportive environment; where business leaders are accessible and your hard work and achievements are rewarded.
This position is customer facing, responsible for account management and new business development. Working with the Client Director, you will be responsible for sales and relationship development of the account, with experience selling IT Infrastructure Professional Services is essential, including Datacentre, Unified Communications, IT Security, Cloud Services, Managed Networks and Workplace solutions. Main duties include:
- Regular engagement and meetings with customers
- Build a detailed understanding of the customer environment, frameworks, competitor landscape and politics to determine key growth areas.
- Close alignment with ongoing project activity. Play a key role in governance and reviewing progress while also seeking opportunities to expand scope
- Work collaboratively with specialists across all lines of business
- Work within customer specific requirements – such as creation of work orders for service & project related activity
- Develop and maintain a wide number of relationships across the customer base
- Working closely with service peers to ensure a one team approach to account development
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have proven experience in selling IT Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services into large and strategic enterprise accounts and be confident in selling both service and supply chain solutions of multi-million pound value.
You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and present to a diverse and senior audience, with an enthusiastic and dynamic attitude and proactive approach.
|Job Category||Account Manager, Cloud, managed services, Sales, Services|