People are your biggest asset and recruiting, retaining and nurturing them is key to your business success and employee engagement plays a significant part in this. Internal comms and employee engagement help you to connect with your team, inform them of changes to the direction the company is taking, inspire role-model behaviour and their purpose within the company and communicate any challenges, innovations and new products / services that the business offers.
Employee engagement helps you to communicate the values and culture of your business, provides channels for feedback and ideas, encourages cross-departmental communication and collaboration, maintains transparency, provides a mechanic to praise good performance and success and creates a customer-centric team.
Internal communications and employee engagement is not a one-off exercise, but an ongoing strategy that we can support you with.
Due to the nature of our service, each client’s people requirements are unique, therefore, we do not have a fixed price structure. Upon speaking to you and assessing your needs, we can give you a price for your very own bespoke plan.
Our services are tailored to the needs of you and your people. Following an introductory meeting, we will work with you to define your employee and communication priorities and put together a proposal for action. These may include the following:
- Values creation and dissemination
- Employee branding
- Staff surveys – online, pulse surveys and focus groups
- Internal comms
- Social media for recruitment
- Onboarding and training
- Sales promotions
- Award schemes and initiatives
- Careers stories
- Staff retention strategies
- Behavioural and cultural change
- Competitions and internal campaigns
- Health and safety initiatives
- Multi-language materials
- Multi-media campaigns (creative, print, digital, social, video)
We are a full-service marketing agency that helps clients’ move their brand, business and people forward.
We specialise in helping businesses of all sizes, that are ethical and are looking to grow and develop.
Our core skills include strategic thinking, employee engagement and business training, branding and creative development, research, campaign planning and execution, digital marketing and internal communications – both nationally and globally.
Our founder has:
- Over 20-years marketing experience
- Won 4 national awards for effective marketing on a small budget within the retail sector
- 20-years educational experience and 12-years consumer, retail and B2B experience – working with household name clients
- Worked on campaigns for Co-op and John Lewis that achieved Green Sponsorship and Community Engagement awards respectively
- Successfully delivered major multiple campaigns into Boots, Tesco, Superdrug and Holland & Barrett on behalf of our health and pharmaceutical clients
- Achieved preferred agency status with Dept for Business Innovation & Skills
- Created and rolled-out an employee engagement programme for a financial plc – across multiple sites. Within two years, attrition fell to 29% (from 59%). 79% of staff felt proud to work at RIAS (up 9%), 85% felt that RIAS followed a clear set of values and principles (up 36%) and 84% felt that their Manager supported them (up 38%)
- Created global campaigns inn 16 languages for internal comms and employee engagement for a global entertainments brand
“I have been working with the team for many years on various projects, but in the past 24-months they have been working with me in a very focused manner on employee engagement and employee comms initiatives at Merlin Entertainments. Their ability to simplify the complex, add creative input, give it a strategic focus and streamline any processes has made the team an invaluable partner for my role at Merlin. Their client management focus is second to none and they make my working life easier by having them as part of the team!”
Emma | Group Engagement, Merlin Entertainments
“They worked with us to communicate our name change from Fortis to Ageas internally. Not only did they understand our communication objectives and key messages, but they came up with a number of creative ideas to get the messages across and managed the campaign for us seamlessly from start to finish. We had a positive response to the campaign and to the name change generally and would recommend the team for the delivery of impactful internal communications campaigns. ‘‘
Katie | Employee Engagement Manager, Ageas UK